Tuesday, September 11, 2012

97.1 ZHT

Today was so fun! Ryan and I were on the radio 97.1 zht to talk about Cameron and Stella. Frankie DB and Jessica were so nice and funny. They posted all of our information to their web page so hopefully we will get a good response. I have an update on our sponsors.... Mountain America Credit Union, Szugz Chap stick, Young Living, BBQ Pitstop, Creamies, Tillman Dental, Contemporary Image and many more for the raffle. We can't wit for race day and to see you all there! Thanks for all of your support!

2 comments:

  1. Create an event on Facebook so we can get the word out one other way!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not facebook savy. I thought I did create an event but meybe I did it wrong. Do you know how to do that? I would love any help you can give me. Thanks for following the blog. How did you hear about us?

      Delete