Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Video of Cam and Stella

I know it's been a while..... I would like to share this link, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMVCzYzgmTc&feature=colike It is a video of Cameron, Stella her trainer and myself talking about why these service/therapy dogs are so important. Cameron is loving Stella more and more each day. He loves taking her for walks. He is very routine oriented so it is the same route every night, but they love it. They run and run in the back yard from the time Cameron gets home until it's time for bed. They both are exhausted when it is bed time. The rest of the family is falling for Stella too. Callie can say her name pretty good and gets so excited to see her. Stella has learned if Callie is eating, she might get a taste too. McCord has been such a big helper in trainig Stella. He is right there with Nate and Ryan learning what to say and how to say it so Stella knows to listen to him. He loves to feed Stella and help take her and Cameron for walks. I have to admit that Stella is by far the best dog we have ever had, we just love her.

1 comment:

  1. Tammy,
    Ryan and I visited several warehouse sites that could work well for training service dogs. We discussed with the owner the possibility of deferring a portion of the rent as a contribution to the Foundation. We told him that we would send him information about Paws for the Cause. I really liked the video that KSL did of you and Cameron. I have not been able to find it. The youtube video that you mention above and on the blog site seem to be restricted.
    I am excited about all of the families that are interested in being helped with service dogs. I appreciate all that you are doing to help this happen.
    Could you email me the link of that video and anything else we can use to provide donations to the foundation. Also I would be willing to help with getting the 501c3 registered. As you know that is a critical step.
    Thanks for all you are doing.
    Steve Olsen

    ReplyDelete